Know Your Chicago Symposium
Buses depart from Clinton Street, just south of Madison at 8:30 a.m. and return by 3:15.
If you are driving your own vehicle, please reference the Valet Parking Map
9:00 a.m. Coffee
9:30 a.m. Program
The University of Chicago
Ida Noyes Hall
1212 East 59th Street
$85 (lunch included)
No Refunds available.
Note: Registering for the Symposium is a requirement for tour registration. At the Symposium, information about tours that have not sold out will be available.
Pam Sheffield, Chair, Know your Chicago
Dan Shannon, Dean, University of Chicago Graham School of Continuing Liberal and Professional Studies
- Seeing is Believing: Is Cancer the Unsolvable Problem? (Tour One)
Thomas Meade, Eileen M. Foell Professor of Chemistry, Biochemistry, and Molecular & Cell Biology, Northwestern University
- The Stolen and the Forged: Tales of Crime in the Art World (Tour Two)
Patty Gerstenblith, Distinguished Research Professor and Director, Center for Art, Museum and Cultural Heritage Law, DePaul University College of Law
- Being Chinese-American (Tour Three)
Sue Ling Gin, Founder and CEO, Flying Food Group
- Why Architecture Matters: Chicago's Leading Role (Tour Four)
Lynn Osmond, President and CEO, Chicago Architecture Foundation
- UChicago and the Broader Chicago Community (Tour Five)
- David Greene, Executive Vice President, University of Chicago